Papua New Guinea (PNG) Pre-employment Visa Medicals
Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Duration: 2014 - ongoing
A large client with international operations approached Sonic HealthPlus to provide over 600 PNG Pre-employment Visa Medicals to staff to be deployed to PNG in two weeks time. This included:
- Provision of doctors, nurses and administrative staff to provide medical assessments and vaccinations from 9am – 12am, seven days a week
- Supply and coordination of over 3,600 vaccinations including Chicken Pox, MMR, Hepatitis A/B, ADTP, Typhoid and Japanese Encephalitis
- Supply and coordination of 33,600-plus malaria tablets and 600-plus corporate kits.
- Extremely tight time frames with only five days to deliver project from initiation phase
- Coordination of suitably experienced doctors, nurses and administrative staff who were able work until 4am in the morning to ensure the clients’ staff could be deployed the following day
- Obtaining and distributing necessary stock.
- Streamlining of client instruction from project initiation to prevent confusion and increase efficiency
- Access to readily available staff that were willing to work long hours and make sure the job gets done in time, without compromising on quality of standard of care.