- 14 December 2018 The Department of Health “Australian Influenza Surveillance Report and Activity Updates”. http://www.health.gov.au/flureport#current
- 12 January 2019, The Australian “Measles, flu surges alarm health chiefs” by Sean Parnell https://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/health/measles-flu-surges-alarm-health-chiefs/news-story/6c38c59468ab8ca2716a8135a52944c93
- 4th January 2019, Queensland Government, Queensland Health “Summer flu numbers rising” https://www.health.qld.gov.au/news-alerts/doh-media-releases/releases/summer-flu-numbers-rising
- 6th March 2019, Australian Government Department of Health “2019 influenza vaccines”https://beta.health.gov.au/news-and-events/media-releases/2019-influenza-vaccines
- Immunisation Coalition Influenza Activity Surveillance 2019 https://www.immunisationcoalition.org.au/news-media/2019-influenza-statistics/
Tonia has an extensive knowledge in travel medicine; she has been working at Travelvax Australia for the past 20 years, most recently as the National Operations Manager. She has a Master’s in Public Health and Tropical Medicine; she passed the International Society of Travel medicine’s Certificate of Travel health in 2005.
Tonia has an extensive knowledge in travel medicine; she has been working at Travelvax Australia for the past 14.5 years, most recently as the National Operations Manager. She has a Master’s in Public Health and Tropical Medicine; she passed the International Society of Travel medicine’s Certificate of Travel health in 2005. I was a contributor to the “ The Practical Compendium of Immunisations for International Travel” ; Springer 2015. As part of her role as National Operations Manager for Travelvax she is responsible for devising education modules, standard protocols and operating procedures pertaining to travel medicine. In addition to organizing and presenting at the annual National Travelvax conference, she has been frequently asked to speak to other healthcare professionals on the topic of travel medicine (including the Australian GPCE & Australian Practice Nurse Association meetings in NSW) and most recently at the Worldwise Travellers Health and Vaccination Centres national conference in New Zealand in July 2015.
Tonia Buzzolini provides a full range of services including:
- Travel Medicine