Our clinics are equipped to deliver a range of Vaccinations including influenza, hepatitis and travel vaccinations.
Each year we run a national flu program with the aim to protect people against the flu virus.
These benefits include:
- 25% reduction in the frequency of upper respiratory illnesses
- 43% reduction in absenteeism from work due to influenza related symptoms
- 36% reduction in absenteeism due to illnesses
- Cost benefit to employers is at least $25 per person vaccinated.
We offer two models for delivering vaccinations:
- Onsite: we send a specialised vaccination team to your workplace at a time and date convenient to you.
- In-Clinic: we send you pre-paid flu vouchers for you to hand out to your staff so they can attend any of our clinics located across the country to receive their flu vaccine.
We are able to offer highly competitive rates and discount pricing depending on the number vaccinations purchased.
Working in partnership with one of the country’s largest travel medicine providers, Travelvax, we can provide you and your workforce with a full range of travel vaccinations, travel accessories and travel health plans.
For more information regarding our travel health services, visit the Travelvax webpage.