Your donga (or onsite accommodation) is often the only place where you can find some time to yourself. So to help make it comfortable, we have provided a poster with some helpful tips to pimp up your donga.
Below is a list of some tips or simply download the poster at the bottom of the page.
- The nose knows. Put a couple of drops of your favourite aftershave, perfume or essential oil on a cotton ball or tissue and place strategically at the entry door and bathroom door.
- Sounds like a good idea. Roll out your hot tracks, or natural sounds like the sea, rainforest birds or guided meditations. These are great for calming your mind and relaxing into sleep.
- Between the sheets. Buy a 100% cotton or silk sheet set or double doona cover that you can throw over the existing linen; and a matching pillowcase. That Dockers doona that was banned from the bedroom – now’s your chance!
- Lucky charms: Don’t forget a photo of your family or home, or a poster of your favourite scenery. Go three dimensional – make a statement with your personal ornament or talisman. Remember to make them portable and not too precious. Books, dreamcatchers, gemstones, guitars, flags, silk scarves, spiritual statues, cards, inspirational sayings and battery tea lights might be some of these.
- It’s a matter of good taste: Be sure to stack your fridge with some healthy snacks, go for low salt and low sugar to maintain optimum health. Choose your favourite plunger coffee, herbal tea, filtered water jug, and dental hygiene products such as toothpaste, dental floss and mouthwash.
Content for this article was sourced from http://www.amandawright.com.au/